Dear guests of the English Language Film society movie evening,
We are very happy to be able to offer you our services once again after such a long “Intermission” 😊.
We take our responsibility as organisers of these film evenings very seriously as your health and safety is of the upmost importance to us.
We will therefore strictly abide to the prescribed regulations and ask for your support in the following areas:
- We are obliged to make sure of your low risk to our other visitors by checking your verification of “tested, recovered or vaccinated” – please have these ready at the entrance and make sure beforehand that you are eligible.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 2 metres to other guests especially during entry and exiting the premises.
- Please wash and disinfect your hands thoroughly – Disinfectant is provided.
- Please wear a FFP2 mask for the whole time you are in the building.
- Please stay in your allocated seat and do not swap or change your seat’s position.
- If you have any reason to believe you may have come in contact with a Covid infected person – please refrain from visiting this event.
- Please also use the side exits to leave at the end of the event.
- We are obliged to take “contact tracing” information from our visitors – this is voluntary, will only be used in a case of Covid infection and will be deleted after 28 days.
We reserve the right to update these measures if and when new regulations apply.
Thank you very much for your support and understanding!